Monday, September 22, 2008

After bath play time!!!

After Sawyer had his bath last night I let him come down and play without clothes on....since he LOVES it! I made sure towels were placed where they needed to be and he had a blast! I also gave him a nice mohawk.....he's too blonde to actually see it too well, but it was cute! He hopped all over the floor.....but I got a little nervous b/c he was hopping out of his towel and off of the floor one, so he got diapered fairly quickly....but not until I got some good shots! Sorry for the red eyes....the red eye flash takes to long and I end up with butt shots instead of face shots since he ends up hopping over onto his belly quite frequently!















1 comment:

Anne said...

haha...that's funny that you let him play naked. my niece always asks colleen if she can go "nakey" cuz she loves to be naked too. :)

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers