Wednesday, January 7, 2009
New Hair Cut!!!!
We took Sawyer to Fantastic Sams on Saturday, January 3rd to get his first "official" hair cut. He had gotten a trim from Grandpa Boyle a few months ago, but this was an all over cut. He looks so cute and so much more like a little boy now! Those baby days are gone! Oh well! I guess they all grow up sooner or later! =)
He loves playing with daddy's drinks
He doesn't need to know it's upside down!
You don't have to search to see his face anymore! The hair is gone!!!!
Cheesy grin! He does that all the time now! It's so cute!
He was afraid I was going to take his pop away....but I didn't.
Yep, he knows what to do with it!
Thinking about coming over to grab the camera.
Chewing on one of the balls that came with his new helicopter he love to play with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Aww, cute haircut!! He looks so grown up now! I should probably be brave and get Tyler's REALLY cut (not just the trims that I've done that make him look like Lloyd Christmas), but I like his red hair too much. :) Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday...
Post a Comment