Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I took a few pictures of the little man the last few days. Here they are! For no other reason than I think he's cute!!!
Favorite past time...climbing stairs!

Getting ready to head down!

Giddy up!
By the way, he was only 1/2 dressed for bed. He had his church pants on, but his PJ top.

So much fun! He LOVES his horse!!

Time for his morning coffee!

Ahhhh, that's the stuff! (and look, no hands!)

Yum!

Now I'm ready to start my day!

Godd morning! This was the cheesy grin I got as soon as he noticed the camera.

Another smile when the camera came out.

First picture of the morning...hasn't started to cheese for the camera quite yet!
3 comments:
He is such a happy kiddo! We need to get him and Carter together soon... =) Cute pics.
Wow, what a cutie!!!
He is too cute for words. Love the pictures with the coffee mug. :)
Post a Comment