Monday, April 27, 2009

Over the weekend...

Here are some pictures from over the weekend. I have to take my mom's camera to get the pictures from Deanna Rose, but I'll try to do that soon! These are from riding the horse at Price Chopper.....He really didn't enjoy that at all! I think he was scared of it. Then he got to wear daddy's broken sunglasses and loved it!

Does it look like he's enjoying this?

Not too sure what to think....

I think he really just wanted the horse to stop moving and for daddy to get him off of it and put him in his racecar to grocery shop!
Cool dude!

He was loving the sunglasses! Even after a lens popped out!
Having fun (before he got frustrated the sunglasses were off his face)

Super cool!

Ahh, so much better than looking out the window without them!

Loving the sunglasses!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Love the one of him looking over his sunglasses. You could put a really funny caption to that one!

The Stoughton Family said...

I was thinking I could have put....Hey baby, how you doin? There are a lot I should have put. =) I'm just glad I had my camera with me!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers