Monday, September 28, 2009

World's of Fun

Friday night we went to World's of Fun with my mom and dad and Sawyer and Scout for Bayer Night. The park was open to the public, but we all got free tickets and a dinner there. This was the first year that Sawyer has been big enough to ride the rides at Camp Snoopy. We all had a blast hanging out there and watching him have fun! Daddy (Tim) got to ride some rides with Sawyer and he had fun too! Oh yeah, and Grandpa had fun on the one ride he went on with Sawyer too.....it was a big person ride! By the end of the night we were all exhausted! Especially Sawyer since we left the park 2 hours past his bedtime! Oh, and I think Grandpa was pretty tired from carrying Sawyer around too! =)


Grandpa and Sawyer on the Flying Dutchman....sorry for the poor quality, we were too far away for a good picture!


Scout just chillin' while we all had fun!

Riding the bug

Looks like the bug ride wasn't too popular with other kids.

Sawyer loved it....except the part where it started up super fast and startled him!

Riding the "neigh-neigh". I think I caught him mid-blink

Daddy and Sawyer on the Camp Snoopy version of the Detanator

Apparantly it was quite the fun ride....Tim said it made you lose your stomach each time it dropped. Sawyer's face was priceless. I wish I could have gotten it on camera!

Riding the bus. The people up front are friends of ours from work. You can't see her, but Darby who is 2 days younger than Sawyer is sitting at the front with her dad and cousin.

Another shot of the bus.
Riding the motorcycle (or mo-cole as he says)

Driving the car....he loved this one.

This was the first ride he went on. At first he had the car to himself but then the other 2 kids climbed in and I think he had more fun with them in it too!

He was acting like he thought he was hot stuff

Such a big boy! Riding the rides all by himself!

1 comment:

Goobs said...

Looks like he had a riot!!! Wish Carter would have been so brave to ride all those rides... How fun!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers