Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Three years ago...

Three years ago I married my best friend! Our life has changed dramatically in 3 years....we got married and bought a house, made it through lay-offs at work, Tim beat Thyroid cancer, we have had 2 wonderful and beautifu kids, my dog has been paralyzed and recovered, and there has been so much more! All in 3 years! I can't wait to see what God has in store for the rest of our years!!!! Happy Anniversary, Tim!!! =)


This is a little old...I think I might have stolen it from Anne's blog...but this is a little picture of now...all the cousins.


My babies!!!

Stole this one too....what a difference 3 years makes!

Oh the honeymoon! Beautiful Hawaii!!!





The wedding....Handsome Groomsmen!
Just beautiful!!

And cute kiddos!!!
My family!
And here's the whole gang! Thanks for being a part of that wonderful day 3 years ago!!!

And just because I LOVE my dress....another picture of it. Man, I wish I could wear that everyday!!! =)
And they lived happily ever after....

3 comments:

Jenia said...

So sweet! That was a great day despite how it started from us... Ha!! Thanks for allowing our family to be a part of your special day:)
Happy Anniversary!!

The Stoughton Family said...

I'm so glad Sydney took one for the team!!! She was super cute and I'm so glad she made it and was the cutest flower girl ever!!! But yeah, that was a rough start for you!!!

Candice said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful wedding pictures!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers