Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I FINALLY found the camera!!

So, I finally found our camera.  It took 4 months, but I found it.  So, here are some pictures of the inside of the house!!  Oh, and our new cat, Mittens.  He/she was a stray that landed on our porch last night and hasn't left since!  Tim says that he/she can start sleeping in the laundry room at night if it stays until the weekend!  I don't love cats, but this one is nice.  =)  I like Mittens.  P.S.  I didn't clean before taking these.  My house will get cleaned on a weekend when my little brother is NOT in town!  (Yes, Jonathan...I blame my messy house on you!  =)  just kidding!

guest bathroom
laundry room/mud room
also Jackson's cage room
Sawyer's toy strewn tornado room...never clean, by the way.  Even looks like this 5 minutes after I clean it!
Sawyer's walk-in toy closet
oh yes, the kids rocking chair I refinished
Scout's pathetic non-decorated room....will hopefully be done soon...
living room
kitchen
more living room
dinning room
hall to kid rooms and laundry room and bathroom
living room....and a pile of clean clothes that I will fold and put away as soon as I'm done here!
Master bath tub
master bath
master bath
master bedroom
Scouty-poo!
Sawyer (aka Bubba Chubs)
Scout
Sawyer again
Scout watching me with Mittens
Mittens eating
Mittens showing me some love.  =)

1 comment:

Candice said...

So nice! Thanks for sharing your pics.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers