Posing for the camera.
Ok, so I had gone to a couple garage sales the other day and found a couple pairs of overalls...one pair for Sawyer and the other for our little Brussel Sprout, as well as a purple K-State dress with little bottoms (sorry all you KU fans, that was for Tim.) Anyway, Sawyer loves to "put clothes on" when he sees them by putting them around his neck. He was having fun with all the clothes when I decided to put the purple bottoms on his head as a hat! We had no idea he'd end up looking like he did, but we couldn't stop laughing! Then, he thought he was a funny kid and started hamming it up even more and was laughing, jumping, and clapping. I wish we had some video of it, but we were doing good to go get the camera in time to get a few pictures! I think we'll have to try it again sometime soon and maybe get video if he's as funny as he was this time!


2 comments:
too cute! K-state huh? Well we get girly k-state stuff from Barry's aunt and uncle so I will have to find it and pass it on:) it does not get worn much here, only for a pic to send on so theycan see they have it:)
Well, my only hope is that this baby will hate her K-State outfit as much as Sawyer hated his. He had a K-State onsie he wore 2 times and both days he wore it he was fussy all day until I took it off him. So, we balance out the one K-state item with KU things. It works! =) But, Tim would love to get K-state things, so feel free to pass them on, however she will not wear them if she's as fussy as Sawyer was when he wore them!
Post a Comment