Friday, June 5, 2009

Our little Brussel Sprout in 3D

Well, here she is. 2 months to go and we got a little sneak peak into what she may end up looking like! At least it put my fears from that awful dream I had a month ago about her being the ugliest thing I had ever seen with green rotten teeth and looking like a mean old woman who chomped her rotten teeth at me and screamed through the entire dream. (Yeah, not sure what I ate before bed that night, but I can still picture the baby from my dream!) Anyway, we didn't see any rotten green teeth in the sonogram and from the looks of her, she has chubby cheeks and does not look like a mean old woman! She may not have hair when she's born. The sonographer couldn't see much hair, but she does still have 2 months to go. So, we'll see! Oh, and she is a stubborn little thing. She refused to move her arm away from her face for the first 10 minutes and then she also wouldn't move her legs so we could make sure she was still a girl. Eventually she did and we got that part verified. Plus, she did move her arm down at least so we could see her pretty little face.....but, as you can see.....her arm never fully moved out of the picture! Enjoy! I'll post all 4....but just know that one is a little creepy. I just choose not to look at that one. =)

Closed mouth smile with some chubby cheeks.


Another tiny smile.

Such a cute little face!!


Ok, this one is kind of creepy. =)

3 comments:

Goobs said...

Awe, she's super cute! Can't wait to meet her!

Candice said...

So sweet! Do you know I have never had a 3-D sonogram? Pretty neat.

The Stoughton Family said...

I found a place that does them for $99 when I was pregnant with Sawyer and so we decided to have it done and it was pretty cool! We were debating about doing it for baby #2, but we didn't want her to tell us later on that we didn't love her as much b/c we didn't get her a 3D sonogram DVD like we did for her big brother. =)

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers