Monday, June 29, 2009

Silly Pictures

Here are a few silly pictures of Sawyer. They were taken while he was eating his dinner and then playing after on the couch and acting silly.


Running from Jackson.

Mmmm, yummy! We had Garlic Chicken Voila for dinner and he was loving it so much he had to tip his bowl up to get everything! Needless to say, when Daddy got home, he didn't get much dinner...Sawyer had 2 helpings!

Can't quite get it all!

Maybe this time I'll get it!

Hmm, maybe this fork actually will do the job.

I actually think he's watching something on the Disney channel in this pic.

Peek-a-boo! (or PEEK! as Sawyer says!)

Cheese!

More smiles!

Showing off

Up Close and personal....probably trying to get the camera!

Like the scrape on his knee? And he has no pants on b/c he was ready for bed. Well, more like I was ready for him to go to bed, but he wasn't ready to go. We stayed up late waiting for Daddy to get home that night!

1 comment:

Goobs said...

He's definitely a growing boy! Check out that tummy! =)

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers